OSI Test Center
Test Automation is required to reduce test cycle time, eliminate operator errors, faster defect detection and enhanced test coverage. OSI offers robust and cost-effective Test Automation services using:
- COTS testing tools like QTP
- Open-source testing tools like Selenium
- Open-source testing frameworks like Cucumber
- OSI Test Center – proprietary automated testing
The open-source testing tools and frameworks are supported with Ruby and Java programming.
OSI Test Center
OSI Testing Center (OTC) is our proprietary automated Oracle EBS testing solution. Your Oracle EBS system is critical to your business operations and any failures in critical applications can result in loss of revenue, user confidence and company reputation. In addition, if application testing is not managed well, it could result in your system not delivering the promised business value.
Although testing may seem like an expensive and time consuming task, it is absolutely crucial to a successful Oracle EBS implementation. Testing using OTC is truly automated, making it unique from other existing testing solutions – no test script writing, no interrupting your operations. OTC is dynamic and flexible and will result in higher quality applications for your business in a shorter period of time.
- Utilizes Oracle Open Script
- Platform agnostic
- Automated test script creation
- Runs in background during normal business
- Modular test scripts
- Small upfront cost
- Can be used on any ERP system
- Saves money on programming resources
- Does not disrupt business activity
- Easy modification