Manual transaction processing in the back office involves dealing with enormous amounts of paper and legal documents from third parties. These artifacts include supplier invoices, bank statements, purchase orders, vendor agreements, sales contracts, packing slips, etc. These documents are generally saved in hard copy format in file cabinets or document storage bins by the accounting teams. Some enterprises have started digitizing these hard copy documents and manually storing them within their ERP systems or on shared network drives as part of transaction processing and housekeeping.
This manual process of handling paper, scanning documents, archiving files, and attaching to corresponding ERP transactions requires multiple human touch points and consumes an enormous amount of non-value add time for any enterprise.
- Enable real-time document scanning.
- Simultaneously upload and attach scan to the corresponding ERP Transaction.
- Ability to use any scanner including independent (non-network) scanners.
- Flexibility to adjust and fine tune the image while attaching without saving to a disk or local PC.
Ease of Use
- Simplicity in digitizing paper with minimal touch points.
- Intuitive and easy to understand and operate.