Every enterprise needs to have a single platform that supports the complete customer journey across marketing, sales and customer service. The platform should make it easy for the business to communicate with customers, especially in a world where a positive customer experience is everything.
The fast changing world of mobile technology and associated customer needs require businesses to innovate and adapt. Implementing the tools available in Salesforce.com is one way to keep up.
Salesforce.com (SFDC) is a suite of CRM products built on force.com platform. The power of Salesforce can’t be denied. It’s the great unifier of business technology that gets everyone using the same data, with great visibility, across the organization. In order to get the maximum benefit from salesforce.com, it takes in-depth business & strategic planning along with an understanding of customer engagement across all touch points. That’s where OSI excels.
Our Salesforce solutions experts
Using Salesforce as a foundation, OSI CRM experts can help you transform how you interact with prospects, customers, partners and even your employees. Our professionals have proven ability to harness the broad array of salesforce tools, while leveraging the latest cloud technology for your customer relationship marketing needs.
Our Salesforce Service Offering:
- Marketing cloud
- Pardot (B2B marketing automation)
- Digital marketing platform (B2C Marketing)
- Sales Cloud
- Service Cloud
- Community cloud
- Platform & App
- Salesforce 1 platform app
- App exchange Managed / Unmanaged Apps
- Data migration & Integration
- Data loader
- Informatica Cloud / on-premise
- Salesforce Partner Implementation
- Zuora (Subscription Based Economy: Billing/Invoicing)
- ServiceMax (Field Service Management)
OSI Approach to Salesforce.com Integration
In order to succeed with salesforce.com integration, we design Salesforce solutions that drive engagement across your whole business
- Business process design
- Solutions, technical design & architecture
- Salesforce Org consolidation and migration
- Custom experience mapping
- Application and custom object configuration
- Force.com application design and development
- Data migration & integration
- System integrations to other On-Premise and On-Demand ERPs
- Verify quality standards being followed in the project.
- Create test artifacts.
- End-to-end solution testing.
- Issue and resolution tracking.
- Support of user acceptance testing.
- Deployment and monitoring
- User, Administrator, and Developer training
- User and customer adoption
- Sustainment & support
What’s in it For You?
Salesforce can transform your business with the help of its wide range of cloud applications. With Salesforce.com you can:
- Generate leads (Marketing Cloud)
- Drive sales (Sales Cloud)
- Improve Customer Service (Service Cloud / Desk.com)
- Take your company on the go (Salesforce1 Mobile)
- Replace Legacy Applications (Force.com platform)
- Forecast, Reports and Dashboard (Forecasting & Analytics)
- Process Automation (Salesforce Automation)
- Socialize (Salesforce Chatter)
- Our solutions are aligned with customer Journey in mind
- Focused on customer’s ability to leverage Salesforce capabilities
- Team of expert consultants
- Strong experience in delivering Salesforce projects
- Salesforce-certified team members
- SME for each of the different services offered by Salesforce