ORACLE PEOPLESOFT FOR GLOBAL LEADER IN FOOTWEAR MANUFACTURING
At over a billion dollars in revenue, our client’s success stems from its high-quality, varied product offering, diversified domestic and international distribution channels, and cutting-edge print and television advertising. They sell their products internationally to department and specialty stores via subsidiaries in Canada, the United Kingdom, Ireland, France, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Switzerland, Austria, the Benelux region, Brazil and Chile, as well as through joint ventures in China, Hong Kong, Malaysia and Thailand. They also have an extensive network of global distributors that sell its product in over 100 countries and territories. The client utilized PeopleSoft to support their financial, inventory and retail sales operations but needed critical business information accessible more quickly, integration with existing processes and improved financial reporting to handle their rapid growth.
- Reduction in annual maintenance costs
- Enhanced scalability & flexibility of infrastructure for deploying new applications
- Improved performance on the new infrastructure
- Better systems to support growth and improve reliability
ORACLE EBS FOR PRODUCT SUPPLIER & EXPORTER
The OSI client was an International Corporation that offered a full line of musical instruments, audio/visual, and computer-related products to the U.S. market. In addition, the company owned a subsidiary that exported many products to overseas markets including Japan. In order to maintain its market leadership, the client needed to improve the timely availability of critical information and integration with existing processes.
- Cut project cost as well as time-to-market
- Increased cost-benefit with effective use of offshore resources
- Effective planning and conversion resulted in 100% system stability, without a single instance of system crash or failure
- Delivery adhered to stringent deadlines enabling the client to GO LIVE on time
ORACLE E-BUSINESS SUITE FOR LARGE US RETAIL JEWELRY CHAIN
Opening its first store in the mid-1950s, this retailer had a rapid expansion to 16 stores in 3 states by 2008. This rapid growth created the need to establish a more robust information technology infrastructure to support the business. Specifically the client needed to give managers across the company a single source of timely and accurate information on financials, sales, inventory and operational performance. Lacking a large, internal IT department, the retailer chose OSI to function in this role and implement Oracle E-Business Suite.
- Quick, quality implementation of applications allowed for access to real-time sales, inventory and receivables information which improved decision making, sales, increased profitability and reduced overhead
- Ability to establish outsourced IT department and quickly implement new IT applications
- Improved return on IT investment
- 24×7 production support for maintenance and monitoring of IT infrastructure and applications
ORACLE EBS UPGRADE FOR BEVERAGE COMPANY
A privately owned organization that markets various types of beverages, fruit extracts, and nutritional supplements wanted to streamline their Oracle E-Business (EBS) suite across its company and affiliates. Our client decided to first have OSI undertake a detailed analysis of the way their companies were using EBS. The objective was to identify the way existing modules were being used, identify areas of improvement, and determine new modules required to better support business functions. As a long term customer of OSI, they decided to engage OSI for this Upgrade Analysis project.
- Ability to upgrade Oracle E-Business modules across multiple affiliates in a short period of time
- 24/7 production support for IT infrastructure and applications.
- Ability to maintain databases and applications during US off business hours
- Process improvements for Oracle EBS to support business and affiliates
INFRASTRUCTURE & TECHNOLOGY IMPROVEMENTS FOR RETAIL MUSIC PROVIDER
Client provides musical instrument users with new ways to learn and perform with their instruments online. Across a number of websites they offer digital downloads, online lessons, streaming radio, music apps, and more. Prior to migration to the “Cloud”, their websites were hosted in an outsourced data center. When the hosting provider informed the client of their intention to close the data center, the client chose OSI to migrate their existing data center and expand its capabilities.
- Three times performance improvement in website response for customers
- Substantial reduction in monthly infrastructure and operational costs
- Scalable infrastructure to support future customer and business growth
- Elimination of previous intermittent website failures that customers had experienced previously